Sheffield Hallam University UK is offering the Transform Together scholarships for all full-time Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies. Transform Together scholarships are open to students from any non-EU country applying to study at Sheffield Hallam University to enroll in the next academic year. The scholarships will be awarded to well-qualified students who demonstrate academic, personal or professional achievement on their scholarship application form. Successful applicants will be awarded with a certificate to mark their achievement following enrolment on their course.
Application Deadlines: 1st November 2020
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Sheffield Hallam University UK
Type: Undergraduate, Masters
Selection Criteria and Eligibility: To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
- Be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
- Postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- Undergraduate only – have achieved the English and academic entry requirements for the course. If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you must successfully complete each year of study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
- Have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Be fully self-funding your studies
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: Half fee waiver (50%) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
A package of incentives is to be confirmed, but will include
- the opportunity to become an alumni ambassador back in your home country
- a programme of events which aims to enhance your learning and social experience with fellow scholars
- a Sheffield Hallam University hoodie
Successful scholars will be expected to represent Sheffield Hallam University through various activities during the academic year and after graduation.
Duration of Scholarship: for full period of study
How to Apply: To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship for January 2021, please follow these steps
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam.
- When you have accepted an offer to study on a course here, apply for a scholarship online using the link below by the closing date of 1 November 2020
- Scholarship application form
- Send your academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 November 2020
- You will be notified if you have been successful within one month of the deadline. All decisions are at the University’s discretion and are final
For more information: