Tourism Development & Culture (Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters) Scholarships 2021/2023 for International Students
The University of Glasgow is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships for Masters Degree in Tourism Development & Culture (TourDC). The Erasmus Mundus opportunities are available for well-qualified International Students.
Application Deadline: 8th January 2021.
Eligible Field(s): Tourism Development & Culture (Msc)
- EMJMD student scholarships cover the entire duration of the Master course and are awarded exclusively for full-time enrolment in the course. Scholarship candidates must be Undergraduates with a minimum 2:1 Honours degree or equivalent (e.g. a Grade Point Average of 75%) or demonstrate a recognised equivalent level of learning according to national rules and legislation in place.
- EMJMD scholarship holders must spend at least two complete mobility periods in at least two of the consortium’s full HEI partners which are located in different Programme Countries. Each of these mandatory mobility periods must include a volume of study/research or equivalent corresponding to at least 30 ECTS.
- Academic merit (e.g. relevance and level of academic qualifications) – 40%
- Supporting personal statement – 25% (400 words in total
- Quality of (academic) references – 25%
- Other (e.g. relevant research/professional experiences/interests) – 10%
Eligible Countries: EMJMD student scholarships can be offered to students from any region of the world – however no more than three from the same country or with the same nationality will be awarded in the same intake. The scholarship’s terms depend on your country of origin/residence.
Host Country : UK
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The EMJMD student scholarship includes:
- a contribution to your participation costs (including tuition fees, full insurance coverage and any other mandatory costs related to your participation in the EMJMD study programme)
- a contribution to your travel and installation costs
- a monthly subsistence allowance for the entire duration of the EMJMD study programme
Duration of Award: 2 years
For more information https://www.gla.ac.uk/postgraduate/erasmusmundus/tourdc/scholarshipsandfees/