LCSC offers international out-of-state tuition scholarships to qualified international students! No need to apply! All students are considered automatically for this scholarship.
Application Deadlines: 1st December 2020 for Spring (January)
Eligible Countries: All
Host: Idaho, USA
Eligibility: The International Out-of-State Tuition Scholarship is a renewable semester award. You are eligible to receive this award for the duration of your enrollment at LCSC if you meet these conditions:
- Maintain a minimum 2.5 semester grade point average
- Enroll in 12 or more credits each semester
- Volunteer a minimum of 10 hours per semester
- Are not fully-funded by a sponsoring agency
- Are not already receiving a full out-of-state tuition scholarship
Number of Awards: Unlimited
Value of Program: $1750 the first semester. Up to 2500 per semester after first based on GPA.
How to Apply: Applicants will be considered automatically upon admission.
Award Provider: Lewis-Clark State College
For more information: