Applications are open for the IFA Cross culture program 2021 in Germany. This cross-culture program is fully funded, starting from airfare travel to returning back to homelands. It is an eight to 12 weeks (generally 3 months) exchange program for international students. Cross culture program is initiated by the Institute of Foreign Relations and funded by the Federal Foreign Office (IFA). The program is designed for such people who are making efforts to improve society by working with different organizations for the betterment and development of society.
Cross culture program is providing an opportunity for interns and volunteers too, to apply and participate in this fully-funded program in Germany. International fellows will receive a monthly allowance too of about 550 euros. During the cross-culture program, the fellows will get a chance of practical training in Germanys’ organizations or in partner countries. After the period of the program, the fellows have to go back to their home countries.
Summer term duration: June to August 2021/ Winter term duration: September to November 2021
CCP Fellowship Fields:
• Politics and Society
• Human Rights and Peace Building
• Sustainable Development
• Media and Culture
• Civic and Citizenship Education
• Digital Civil Society
The applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the cross-culture program:
• The applicant should be 23 or above and under 45 years at the time of application.
• The applicants must be good at spoken English and writing skills.
• The applicant must have a proof of 2 years of practical experience or volunteer work in their country’s organization.
• The applicant must be in good health.
• The applicants who possess German language skills will be preferred.
• The candidates who can prove their full-time experience or volunteer work in their respective fields will be preferred.
Deadline is December 15, 2020
For more details and application submission: https://ifa-portal.rexx-recruitment.com/job-offers-initiative.html