Are you looking for a paid internship in the United States? If yes, then apply for the International Justice Program Internship in New York, United States. The intern of this paid internship will join the New York office of the Human Rights Watch. In this USA internship, the intern will learn about international courts and international justice systems and mechanisms. The intern will have a chance to develop his/her skills in advocacy, writing, and legal research.
The International Justice Program of Human Rights Watch (HRW) is a paid internship program in 2020. The students will take part in different activities during the internship. Students will attend workshops, trainings, lectures, and other events related to human rights.
International Justice Program Internship 2020 Details:
• Host Country: The United States of America
• Host Organization: Human Rights Watch
• Internship Salary: An hourly wage of USD 15.00/Hour
Eligibility Criteria of the Human Rights Watch Internship 2020: Law Students and Graduates can apply.
• Students of LLB, LLM, JD, or other relevant law degrees can apply.
• Must have a great interest in international criminal justice.
• Must have good computer skills (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite, internet applications).
• If you know French that is a for your application but it is not compulsory.
Required Documents of the HRW Law Internship 2020:
You need the following documents for the HRW internship in New York.
• CV/Resume (How to write an Effective CV?
• Letter of interest
• A writing sample
How to Apply for the HRW Paid Internship in the USA?
Visit the HRW online job portal and fill the online application form. Before applying, make sure that you must have the above-mentioned documents. You need to attach these documents to the online application. Review your application before submitting it. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for the International Justice Program Internship in New York, United States is September 16, 2020.
For more Info and applying: https://boards.greenhouse.io/humanrightswatch/jobs/4855500002