Community Engagement Exchange Program in the USA
The Community Engagement Exchange (CEE) Program is a dynamic global network of innovators working with communities to address critical 21st Century issues. CEE equips dedicated visionaries with the expertise, skills, and resources to develop multisector approaches and build healthy and engaged communities in over 100 countries. A transformational leadership development experience, CEE is a year-long program designed to enable civil society leaders, ages 20-27, to harness the power of networks, relationships, and information for the public good, specifically on issues related to civic dialogue and peacebuilding, open and participatory government, women and gender, resilience and sustainable development, and youth engagement.
Host Country: United States of America
Host Organization: The International Research & Exchanges Board (IREX)
Program Duration: A year-long cultural exchange program
• A candidate would get support for a J-1 visa.
• Round trip airfare will be provided to the fellows.
• A participant will be receiving an allowance for meals, housing, and living expenses.
• A participant will receive accident and sickness insurance.
• The eligibility criteria of the fully-funded international exchange program are given below:
• Candidates from the above-mentioned countries may apply.
• A candidate must be from 20 to 27 years of age.
• A candidate must be living in his home country.
• A candidate must be proficient in English and also required to submit IELTS or TOEFL once he or she gets selected.
• A candidate must be willing to travel for 3 months.
• A candidate should be committed to coming back to his home country after the program completion.
• Either candidate or his immediate family member should not be an employee or consultant at IREX.
How to Apply for the IREX Exchange Program, USA?
• A candidate must check the eligibility criteria prior to applying.
• All candidates can find the application form on the official website.
• Once the application begins, an applicant must fill out all the information marked as a red asterisk.
• If any question does apply to the applicant, he may write N/A.
• Kindly fill out the form in English.
• If any applicant fills out the form twice with two different email addresses, he would be disqualified.
• A candidate should apply no later than 23rd December 2020.
For more info and applying: https://www.irex.org/…/community-engagement-exchange…