Eye on Ivy invites applications for the position of a full-time College Counselor.
The ideal candidate is well qualified to provide college and academic counseling to a diverse population of students and families; and develop and implement programs to meet the needs of our students.
• Support the CEO in administering the College Counseling Office.
• Support students, in conjunction with the Academic Counselors regarding their academic planning needs.
• Remain current regarding information on colleges, scholarships, financial aid, college admissions & testing.
• Attend professional conferences, meetings, and workshops to gather information and sharpen professional skills.
• Attend college and university virtual events to learn more about those institutions.
• Assist students with profile-building.
• Present college opportunities and options, assist with college applications and financial-aid
applications, and provide support for scholarship searches for students and parents.
• Make presentations to parent and student groups on all aspects of college admissions.
• Plan and present informational workshops for students on application processes,
essay writing, and financial aid.
• Other duties as they may arise.
• A Bachelor or Master’s degree from ONLY the following institutions: Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Brown, Dartmouth, Columbia, Cornell, University of Pennsylvania, MIT, Stanford, Oxford or Cambridge. Applicants from other universities will not be entertained for this position.
For more information, visit: https://eyeonivy.com/were-hiring/
Please email a cover letter and resume to the Senior Associate, Ahmad Raza, at
Info@eyeonivy.com or email@example.com. Please include “College Counselor” in the Subject Line.