Professional Fellowship 2021 in Uzbekistan
A special announcement for all the youngsters in Pakistan & Uzbekistan! MAPS Young Professional Fellowship 2021 in Pakistan and Uzbekistan are welcoming young competitive and energetic participants from all over Pakistan. The good thing about this young professional program is that you do not need IELTS/TOEFL for its application.
After attending an international youth fellowship, candidates will be able to empower themselves, team-building skills, and entrepreneurial skills according to different conditions of global problems and contribute to the sustainable developmental goals.
Host Country: Uzbekistan
Host Organization: MAPS (Youth Lead Organizations)
MAPS Youth Fellowship Duration: The MAPS international fellowship 2021 will take place from 25th-31st January 2021.
MAPS Fellowship Topics:
- Social Capacity and Prosperity
- PROSACIAL behavior as sources of well-being
- Self Development and Role of Society
- Self Awareness, Overcome Weaknesses, Spiritual Balance and Multi-tasking
- Cross-Culture of Uzbekistan and Pakistan
- Pak- Uzbek Legacy
- Islamic Civilisation
- Religious Harmony
- Mutual Conquerors / Heros
- Economic Growth & Sustainability
- Entrepreneurship and Opportunities
- Micro and Macro Business Model
- Pak- Uzbek Trade
- Agriculture, Science and Technology Tourism
- SDG-4 Quality Education
- Affordable Standard Education
- Prudent and Rational Approach to life
- Develop strategies and methodologies and plan of actions to literate communities in both privileged and underprivileged areas
- SDG- 13 Climate Action
- Satellite Remote Sensing (SRS) for Climate Change
- STEM and STEAM Education System
Number of Candidates: MAPS will select 15 candidates for this amazing fully-funded young professionals fellowship in Uzbekistan.
Eligibility Criteria of MAPS Young Professional Fellowship 2021:
- A candidate must be from Pakistan or Uzbekistan.
- A candidate should be between 16 to 35 years.
- Must be engaged in social/educational activities at any level.
- Students with no social experience can also apply but they should express their interest in the application.
- A candidate must fill out an application with all authentic information
- If a candidate doesn’t have a passport, he/she must apply for it.
- No TOEFL/IELTS is required for II-YPF’21.
Benefits of the Young Professional Fellowship 2021 – II-YPF’21:
- Cultural Evening Ceremony
- Return Air-Ticket
- Free Accommodation for the Program
- Fellowship Kit.
- Site Seeing.
- Cultural Evening Ceremony.
- Celebration Party.
The application deadline for the MAP Young Professionals Program is 2nd January 2021. Candidates are supposed to pay the application fees. The application fee is 16$/2500 PKR.
For more information: https://www.cognitoforms.com/MAPS14/iiyoungprofessionalfellowship2021