You Are At The Starting Point. Our Experts Will Coach You To The Finish Line.
One size does not fit all. That’s why a generic list of colleges from the Internet is not for you. At Eye on Ivy, we work individually with every candidate to identify colleges and programs best suited for them.
Choose Your Plan.
Different packages are available for families who require different services. Our consultancy packages range from a one hour telephone consultation to a fully bespoke service tailored to meet complex, urgent or other specific circumstances.
- A SPA profile evaluation with detailed feedback
- Next Steps with a Realistic Time-Line
- Career Planning & Guidance
- Resume Building Recommendations
- Guidance on Standardized Test Requirements and Target Scores
- Academic Options and Pre-requisites
- Guidance on Extra-Curricular Activities for Profile Development
- Special Tips for Campus Visits
- Critical Analysis to Create a Distinct Identity From Your Peer Group
- Advice on Upskilling and Certifications
- Creative Conceptualization to Leverage Your Resources and Goals
- Expert Tips for Just-in-Time Applicants
- Evaluation of Multiple Courses or Opportunities
- Holiday and Time Management Advice
Specialized Counselling Services
- Aligning the student’s academic passion to the choice of a college major.
- Narrowing a list of colleges of choice.
- Finalizing a balanced list of colleges that are a good match for the student, including some reach, target, and likely schools.
- Develop a curated list of up to 15 Colleges for Undergraduate Programs, and 10 Colleges for Postgraduate Programs.
- Creating an activity sheet which displays the academic and extracurricular successes the student has had from grades 8 to 12.
- Assist in answering the questions on the Common Application or the Coalition Application.
- Brainstorm unique and effective essay ideas. Craft a distinct narrative that presents the “uniqueness” of the applicant. Proofread service includes one round of feedback and suggestions. Full essay service includes: (i) a brainstorming session, (ii) two rounds of feedback, and (iii) a final proof to ensure that all writing is error-free.
- Help the student brainstorm how to strategically answer supplemental questions and essays, specific to the college at hand.
- Resume review. Get detailed line by line feedback, comments catered to your degree and course, realignment and appropriate organization of content, guidance on maximizing your academic, professional and personal accomplishments, and complete resume re-design to meet your goals.
Thinking about Grad School?
We are available to help current undergraduate students and recent college grads.