Interested in International English Competitions?
Teeneagle is an International English Language Competition for students from Grades 5 to 12. Teeneagle challenges students and gives them the opportunity to showcase and improve their English skills. The Teeneagle Competition was initiated by Oscar Education and accredited and certified by one of the top colleges in the UK, Brooke House College. The competition is hosted by Brunel University in London, UK. An eagle is known as a symbol of power, leadership, freedom, and this is coupled with honesty and integrity, and thus, Teeneagle creates a universal platform that will pass on these principles down from generation to generation.
Teen Eagle Competition Aims To:
- Promotes English language challenges globally
- Creates a network for educators across countries
- Encourages the development of a shared sense of identity and integration
- Promotes diversity and universal thinking
- Creates and nourishes friendly relationships while promoting healthy competition
- Inspires young minds to unlock their potential
- Guides students with their future plans
- Promotes living in a very peaceful world
- Encourages young minds to give back to their communities
- Provides a platform for teenagers to share their ideas