Interested in International English Competitions?
Teeneagle is an International English Language Competition for students from Grades 5 to 12. Teeneagle challenges students and gives them the opportunity to showcase and improve their English skills. The Teeneagle Competition was initiated by Oscar Education and accredited and certified by one of the top colleges in the UK, Brooke House College. The competition is hosted by Brunel University in London, UK. An eagle is known as a symbol of power, leadership, freedom, and this is coupled with honesty and integrity, and thus, Teeneagle creates a universal platform that will pass on these principles down from generation to generation.
TeenEagle Competition Aims To:
- Promotes English language challenges globally
- Creates a network for educators across countries
- Encourages the development of a shared sense of identity and integration
- Promotes diversity and universal thinking
- Creates and nourishes friendly relationships while promoting healthy competition
- Inspires young minds to unlock their potential
- Guides students with their future plans
- Promotes living in a very peaceful world
- Encourages young minds to give back to their communities
- Provides a platform for teenagers to share their ideas
Only students who register through Eye on Ivy are eligible to receive their medals & certificates in hard form (according to the Contest results).
Please make sure you provide us with the correct postal address at the time of registration. The courier would be attached to the provided address only ONCE.
If for some reason you are unable to receive it you are requested to collect the same by visiting our office.
TeenEagle Global Finals
The TeenEagle Global Finals are for students who have qualified through TeenEagle Online Rounds. Students can look forward to eight days of language learning classes, authentic cuisine, planned activities, and inspiring excursions that are sure to make for incredible memories.
Why Global Finals?
The week-long competition is packed with competitive events, trips to important and engaging attractions, and evening parties for all participants to mingle and network. Whether participants are testing their language skills to the utmost, living life like the locals, or chilling out with films and popcorn, we guarantee that our TeenEagle Global Finals are packed with opportunities to widen your horizons and make the friendships of a lifetime.
How Global Finals?
The Global Finals consist of four main competitions: The Knowledge Quiz, the Writing Challenge, the Spelling Bee, and Persuasive Speaking.
In the Writing Challenge, participants randomly compete in groups of three. Each group will work together to discuss and outline their chosen topics. Participants are also free to use any materials available to them. In the end, each participant should submit a one-page essay on their given topic.
Our Spelling Bee is on paper, and pushes students to show all forms of word knowledge. Compete through multiple choice, true/false, fill-in-the-blank, and more to impress us with your lexicon.
Persuasive Speaking is also organized with randomized groups of three. Each participant will be given their own unique topic. They will have one minute to brainstorm with their group before giving a two-minute speech. We are looking for originality, a wide range of language, and a use of space and body movement.
The TeenEagle Global Finals has an optional event: The Talent Show. In the Talent Show, participants are asked to demonstrate any talent they wish—drawing, dancing, playing music, singing and anything else they can think of.
For more information on how we structure and assess our competitive events, please refer to the Competitive Events page.
All participants will receive a participation certificate and a report card. However, we do have certain awards based on results:
- Participants who obtain between 40 to 59.9% will receive an Honorable Mention Medal and Certificate.
- Participants who obtain between 60 to 74.9% will receive a Bronze Medal and Certificate.
- Participants who obtain between 75 to 89.9% will receive a Silver Medal and Certificate.
- All participants who obtain between 90 to 100% will receive a Gold Medal and Certificate.
Moreover, students receive a 10% discount from the selected partner universities and a 25% discount from Brooke House College for their first year of education.