Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2021
Utrecht University is offering 20-25 international scholarships for the academic year 2020-21 for Masters programs. Utrecht University is one of the oldest universities in the Netherlands. It was established in 1936 and it is ranked 75 by the Times Higher Education Ranking in the world.
Benefits of the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2021:
• Full Tuition Fees OR
• Tuition Fees + 11.000 euro for living expenses
Eligibility Criteria of the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2021:
• International students from non-EU/EEA countries can apply for the scholarship.
• Students who are applying for this scholarship program must not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans.
• Must have completed the secondary school and/or undergraduate degree outside Holland.
• Have applied for the eligible master’s degree program under this scholarship program,
• For more information about the eligibility criteria, visit the official website.
How to Apply for the Utrecht University Scholarships 2021?
You must apply for the master’s program of your interest first. After submitting an application for a master’s degree program, non-EU/EEA students will have the option to submit an application for a Utrecht Excellence Scholarship.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 31 January 2021. In some cases, you need to apply before December 1, 2020. You must visit and check the “When to Apply” section under the admission and application of your chosen master’s program.
For more information: https://www.uu.nl/masters/en/general-information/international-students/financial-matters/grants-and-scholarships/utrecht-excellence-scholarships