We are hiring.
Reports to the CEO and works in conjunction with broader team on assigned tasks. The Academic Coordinator will be responsible for managing an assigned caseload of students who are applying to different International competitions with our organization’s collaboration. This position will focus on meeting results, including timely placements into online competitive programs, ongoing monitoring of such students, and authorizing access into online portals according to specified policies and procedures.
- Graduate degree and preferably with some work experience in international scholarships and trainee/ student management/ Competition organizing.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Ability to communicate with judgement, diplomacy and tact with clients.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Client service orientation and excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills (including Microsoft Office Suite and database experience).
- Ability to work independently and as a team member; cope with workload pressure and deadlines; and work in a results-based environment.
- To participate in events as necessary.
- Some knowledge of post-secondary education system in USA or UK.
- Knowledge of computers and applications is an asset.
We are looking for competitive individuals to fill this Entry Level position with monthly remuneration of Rs.20, 000 PKR. The right entry level individual will thrive in a fast paced professional environment and find motivation and fulfillment in the exciting challenges of an expanding company. Females are strongly encouraged to apply.
Share your resume with us at: Info@eyeonivy.com